The solar plexus chakra is also known as the Manipura chakra. This chakra holds your ability to generate abundance and harness your personal power. Working on this chakra invites in abundance, boosts your confidence, and increases your energy.
Your Manipura chakra is located between your navel and heart chakras and is associated with the colour yellow.
You can increase the energy in your Manipura chakra by incorporating the Rudra Mudra into your daily practices.
The Rudra Mudra for your solar plexus chakra.
A Mudra means ‘seal’ or ‘gesture’. It is a gesture you make with your hands to increase a specific energy. The Rudra Mudra is the gesture of strength and corresponds to your solar plexus chakra.
Shakuntali Siberia, a women empowerment leader, explains how to increase the energy in your solar plexus chakra by doing the Rudra Mudra.
- Visualise your solar plexus as a giant sun – burning bright and hot.
- Turn your hands palm-up and bend your index and ring fingers to touch your thumb.
- Bring your hands close to your body.
- Hold your right-hand level with your solar plexus (about half-way between your heart and your navel) with the back of your hand facing the sky.
- Hold your left-hand at hip-level, with the back of your hand facing the earth.
- Your pinkie and middle fingers should be horizontal and pointing away from your body.
- As you inhale, visualise how you inhale success, abundance, strength, and leadership qualities.
- Feel how the energy in your Manipura chakra increases, growing brighter and stronger.
- Chant the solar plexus mantra, ‘RAM’ (Rang), as you exhale. Do this three times.
Practicing this daily will balance, clear, and strengthen your solar plexus chakra.
Shakuntali Siberia is dedicated to helping women harness their feminine power. She has an abundance of resources on her YouTube channel, where she helps women heal, balance, and step into their power.